Jan 28 , 2021
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM ME
If you have never had an experience with a Psychic Medium before, you may not know what to expect. You may even have had an experience or 2 but they may not be anything like what you can expect to receive from a reader like Luan Heslin…
I would like to explain a few of the most commonly asked questions. It won’t be everything or cover everything but it will certainly give you a bit of an idea! Or a lot of an idea, depending on how you perceive it!
What is the difference between a Psychic and a Medium?
All Mediums are Psychics… not all Psychics are Mediums. You’ve probably seen this worded similarly but elsewhere! It’s now a known common saying with regards.
In the same way that all Surgeons are Doctors but not all Doctors will go on to be Surgeons. A Medium is a specialist area in some respect and not everyone is given or has this “gift”.
A Psychic tunes into the aura or energy field of the person that they are reading for to gather information in part – they have an adamant knowing of information, while a Medium can also do this…a Medium is also able to tune into the energy field of a person no longer in the physical body OR like as in Luan’s case, she also works with spirit guides… and sees spirits right there in the room and communicates with them. Often sitting next to you or me!
I am actually able to connect with both spirits crossed over and spirits still earthbound or typically called ghosts. And as already mentioned I work with spirits or even angels and higher spirits sometimes hence the name Lucid Angel.
In some cases a Medium can usually connect with one or the other only, and usually those who have crossed over. I can connect with loved ones, no matter of what time frame they have passed over – IF they are wanting or should be coming through. I don’t think I have ever not been able to connect with someone when asked. Occasionally it can take a little time for them to comfortably come through but they come through at a time in the reading that is meant to be.
A true Medium should be able to communicate with your friends and loved ones who are crossed over and deliver to you very specific and detailed information about you and your loved ones lives but don’t go in with this expectation as later explained. A medium can also work with angels and spirit guides BUT MUST be able to communicate directly with your loved ones to be considered an actual Medium.
There are unfortunately many frauds and fakes in all these areas, as well as, some “psychics” who claim to be Mediums and who are not. And we can be thankful of institutions such as the International Psychics Associations (which I am a member of) who ONLY make members of those who are proven to be genuine psychics!
It is again unfortunate that so many clients I have had, have experienced fakes or people who think they are a reader simply because they possess a small part of the bigger gift. And this can in fact have a negative impact on the client and their expectations or in some case lack of.
It is one of the reasons I will not offer Psychic Development Mentoring to people who have not proven that they are genuinely gifted and not just living in some fantasy land or wanting to jump on a band wagon for the hell of it. I have an ethical responsibility to ensure another nutter isn’t let out into the psychic community of readers.
ABOUT MY PSYCHIC ABILITIES!
- I am a Psychic and a Medium and I am Clairvoyant which means “Clear-Seeing” – I can see spirits and images. So I have visions. And I pretty much have the full spectrum of gift… what is relevant to the client will come through and be used… I do not have a preference to the gifts, they are simply there all the time essentially… including taste as well…
- I am Clairaudient which means “Clear-Hearing” – I can hear them speaking to me. I will hear names, words, nicknames, numbers, words of real meaning to you and so forth. Some spirits will quite literally speak to me and have a conversation. Even a laugh or 2! Good times 😉
- I am Clairsentient – I can sense or feel their emotions; pains or injuries, illnesses they had while in the physical body; I can also sense their personalities, for example: if they had a great sense of humour and what they went through in their life time or crossed over time even ie depression etc. Some spirits may even show their anger at a situation in your own life or about a particular thing going on since they have passed.
I have had spirits show me their baldness from cancer treatment prior to passing over and will even disclose information such as specifically as them having brain cancer and it being the cause of them passing away etc.
- I am also Clairambient, which means I will sometimes smell a certain scent of something that was meaningful to your loved ones in their life time but all these things can be applied in a psychic form and not just the medium area.
- I can also psychically “tune in” to a person or a place, somewhere else on the physical plane and see what is going on, on many levels and I can also do this in the spirit world – to some degree when I am allowed to. Everything is done with the utmost integrity!
- I also receive health and wellness information pertaining to the physical body, intimacy, finances, love and so forth, etc… but will always refer back to the professionals for help in those areas – ethics must always prevail BUT I will always give you the insight etc given to me from whatever source it comes. That aside, you will get what comes through on the day.
- I can also feel the pain of others around me… ie will know if your legs are hurting, if a female is menstruating and so forth. I refer to that as pain transference.
- And I have also been known to read minds and thoughts and feelings of people. Of those in front of me or not. BUT that isn’t part of predicting peoples futures ie you could read a persons mind and misconceive it for a future prediction… as a psychic medium I can tell the difference between a desire, want or need, a thought, to the reality of a prediction… what I mean to say is, I know plenty a psychic who will misunderstand what they are seeing ie crossover read of people and when I predict something, it is a reality and I am not misinterpreting what I am seeing. For example, I have a reader friend who often misreads the people in the picture and will predict something you want… it is your desire she is seeing so thinks that is what is going to happen. I can honestly say I do not do this… I will simply say, I know and see and can feel you want this man but it is not going to happen, sorry, etc. Yes, I agree that friend should not be professionally reading and for now, she is not. Unfortunately there are many like her still working in the industry.
- I have been known to predict death, life, love, marriage, divorce, affairs, cheating and will and can always offer advice on improving your life or how to deal with a bad situation.
- A genuine psychic medium will be able to give you real advice from whatever source it comes – not just dump tragic and heavy information on you and just leave you to deal with it.
- My readings tend to be very direct and to the point… I don’t really give inaccurate cryptic messages and what you get on the day is what you are supposed to hear and know from me and the spirits that be. It is not a cop out when I say, sometimes we are not meant to know everything, even if we are asking… for example: there have been cases I have heard of where people have been to psychics and given information that has had a negative effect on them (I won’t go into details) and they were either never able to recover from it, or it took them a long time… for example, a psychic once told a client of mine, she was never going to find love or be in a relationship. The new client came to me, understandably very distressed! I immediately told her the psychic was wrong and I was seeing her in a new relationship in exactly 6 months at a new job she was getting. A warehouse. She did not expect to hear about the new job but it made her happy and within a few months she got the new job, the promotion I mentioned and the love of her life. The job was indeed at Bunnings, just as I had described. I have even mentioned the big company name, citing it looked like that on the inside.
- There genuinely isn’t much I can not do or see within this area of my work and most people are usually very surprised by my level of insight. Please also consider that you will always get told what you are supposed to get told on the day! Sometimes we don’t get told certain things for certain or various reasons and so forth – even when asking direct questions.
- Like any psychic I will occasionally say things the client is NOT going to like – that can not be avoided because I can not and will not tell people what they want to hear but I can be as gentle as any of the spirits are asking me to be and I can deliver it in the way they say is best to and I can offer the insight and guidance they give with that delivery of news.
- SPIRITS DO COMMUNICATE DIFFERENTLY, JUST LIKE LIVING PEOPLE DO! Some will choose to show me a lot of visual images, while others prefer to “speak” to me with thoughts. It will all come down to that spirits personality or traits etc ie as different as their personalities were in life, they are in spirit, as well. Some spirits are very good at communication through this process and some are just learning, and it is as new to them as it may be to you AND just like in real life, they may be a chatter box or just not be big on talking or may want to say the things they never got to say to you in person before passing away.
PSYCHIC READINGS AND PREDICTING THE FUTURE?
- Most of my clients are not particularly interested in communicating with spirits AND that’s totally fine with me! but are wanting clarity and insight into their lives here in the physical plane. I am able to do this and yes, to look into the future. Past, the now ie present, future and even further future…
- The good thing about my gift, is that I can look psychically and get confirmation from the spirit/s I might be working with on the day…
- People always want to know “What is going to happen or where will I be in 5 years?” regarding some particular thing in their life. No ones future can always be 100% definite and set in stone (unless the spirits or insight say otherwise!) and even if it were, you may not need or want or actually meant to know all that… if you were then why bother to live your life if it was that easy? Might be fun going through and seeing what is right etc though…if any psychic medium says they can 100% accurately predict 100% of your future in one sitting, they are a liar liar pants on fire… or just not very good at what they do with regards explanation and insight.
- What we see are sometimes probabilities, possibilities and pathways into your future… Opportunities and obstacles, I often look at outside influences BUT we won’t always see those either EVEN if we want to or try to!… Based on where you are at that particular moment of your life at the time of the reading, the choices available to you, and sometimes the decisions you or someone else are most likely to make. Things can sometimes turn around, so unless I say very confidently and adamantly, this is definitely going to happen, then it could simply be a possibility of what is to come if you do this and do that… I am usually very clear on the day and will actually explain if its a definite thing or not BUT will also explain in detail… this is what you can do but you will need to do this or it is up to you and if you decide not to do that, you will end up doing this instead and be totally fine OR in some cases be warned not to do it because you will end up in a world of regret… that’s how I roll and how any good psychic should roll – with honesty, integrity and the bigger fuller picture. After all, do you really want it to feel like you are specifically being told how to live your life or how it will unfold totally?!
- Again, sometimes, some things ARE set in stone and those things you are meant to know about adamantly (because having the info will be good for you to have) is delivered that way for the greater good! Let’s have faith and trust in what we get! You should too!
- In my work, I may see pathways that stand out very strongly to me and are most likely to manifest, and I am told that I am very accurate, however, every one of us always has free will, as do the other players in our lives, and can change everything in an instant. For example, I have a friend that intentionally does the opposite or intends to make something NOT happen – even if it is for her greater good! Yes, she’s an odd one!
- There is always an unpredictable element a “Wild Card” (however a reader of my calibre does see outside the box and I often see outside influences or other dynamics or situations BUT this isn’t always guaranteed. Remember that you are writing your future every moment with your thoughts and actions… you can change direction at any time. Although to be frank, it is likely I would see that or be advising you do that and then be able to tell you what would happen IF you took that advice – but again, freewill and all that!
- Your life is the result of a series of choices presented to you, and the decisions that you make based on those choices. My work is to provide insight in to those choices that arise through the opportunities and obstacles presented to you…but the choice MUST be, and always is yours to make.
- I will also offer you any warnings and so forth but all that freewill and your decisions are all on you and as said above, so they should be! It is your life to live and no Psychic or Psychic Medium should influence you to be dependent on them – it’s bloody unhealthy for you!
- I try to give all my clients the tools to go out and live their life to the fullest, to the happiest and healthiest they can… having it in mind that we only live once in this now, so get on with it and live it up! Be happy!
- As a reader who reads for a lot of other readers, I have been referred to as the readers reader or the reader that other readers go to… anyway, as a reader who has had many readings and many trade readings over the years, I can tell you that I consider myself exceptionally accurate (as do others) in comparison to any other reader I have come across to date (I am of course not suggesting I am the best there is, because I do not know that for sure lol)… clients often say they no longer go to other readers because they found the best one there is (although I know some do and that’s ok too – sometimes we need extra reassurance or hope that someone will one day tell us what we want to hear lol)… I can see where other readers go wrong in their delivery, their level of compassion and I can see how terribly non-gifted so many are & I really don’t mean that in a judgemental way, I am just being honest… I myself personally have NEVER found a reader who can read me as well as I read others and my reader friends have told me themselves that it would be good if I found a reader as good as what I am! I do not rely on professional readings by others when I come across a life lesson or 2, instead I use my own intuition and reading skill on myself as much as I can (which is often more on point then 4 other psychics put together – I kid you not = I have tested it out!).
- I am a very down to earth person, even for someone who is a reader (I know some psychics seem like complete loopers lol but in their defence they mean well I am sure and probably spend so much time trying to help others, they forget about themselves)… and I am also very modest and whilst I am confident and adamant, it is usually well received, meant in good taste and is totally justified… unlike a reader I experienced some time back now during a life lesson… she was confidently adamant in all she said to be, bold, and spoke herself up… she did as I predicted fail in many a big way with my reading, and it was just lucky for me that I am able to read my own situation better than other readers… this is something I DO NOT want others to have to experience with me. Whilst she did say a few things that were on point, the rest of it was just nonsense and biased and she insisted on pushing her religious beliefs on me – again! NOT something you can expect to receive when you have a reading with me – I DO NOT GIVE PERSONAL OPINION!… whilst this reader was recommended to me, the same friend later recognised that whilst she got some things right with her, she had also led her up the garden path (in hindsight) and had actually caused her a number of issues with bad advice and incorrect insight… whilst I agree we aren’t meant to know everything and sometimes, some things will be a little off the mark & no psychic or psychic medium is perfect (we are only human too after all)… to be so wrong and offering poor advice or personal opinions, is not what a client is paying for! So with me, if I do not know or I am not sure, I will say so! BUT I will also look for answers and more insight into the matter and try to find out why. Some clients also refer to me as the perfectionist, in that I do not pump readings out… and I am also referred to as the psychic medium who goes above and beyond and always goes the extra mile to ascertain accuracy. No reading leaves my hands (email) until it feels totally right… but I also service quickly and do not have clients waiting past a few days at most, most times.
- As you can see I am very passionate about what I do and I am VERY dedicated.
- It is important to have a healthy scepticism about readers, after all for the love of God, there are too many fake ones and some are just shit – let’s be frank about this… some have no clue what they are doing and just can’t read a majority of people etc. In some cases, some psychics create more problems for people in their lives, than they do them any real good.
- Unfortunately, as in any other field of endeavour, you have very good Psychics and Psychic Mediums with real ability and integrity in their work and you also have some people who just think and believe they are or know damn well they are not real at all and just tell you what they think you want to hear… and then there are the some of whom may have some ability but practice without much integrity or compassion. Saying things they should not, or misreading the information or looking into people and areas that are unethical and they should not!
- Mediums will have varying degrees of ability, skill and experience just as in any other profession. It is important to do your research to find a legitimate and reputable Psychic Medium.
- I always tell people to remember that just because someone may have some psychic abilities does not necessarily mean that they are very spiritually aware or operating from a place of integrity. Or that they are accurately delivering the information they are meant to be – some psychics do not have a greater connection to know what’s what and often misread information and signs given to them.
- You have good cops and bad cops, good Hairdressers and Hack Hairdressers who are only in it for the money and don’t care about what they do or how they do it. What I do is no different than any other profession.
- I do encourage you to check references and do your research as you would do in hiring anyone. However do keep in mind that some people will leave bad reviews for all the wrong reasons too – simply just didn’t like hearing the truth and even if they had been told what they wanted to hear still wouldn’t be happy – unfortunately we live in a world of people who are just not happy no matter what the person does. So get a feel of the energy from the reader yourself by contacting direct… it’s possible, you may not gel on a personal energy level… I do not recall actually having this issue to date, but I have heard about people not actually liking the person, personally, even though they were a good reader – so if you don’t connect, perhaps don’t even bother. If it doesn’t feel right, then don’t.
- The amount of times I have had people argue with me or laugh at me because something I have said sounded so ridiculous is too damn high! But the amount of times, I have had most of those people acknowledge and admit to my accuracy was even damn higher! It’s not to sound braggy – simply to say, hey, you owe it to yourself to be open minded – it’s about you, not me 🙂
- A lot of psychics feed half truths or bits & pieces and NOT full pictures in a bid to get you to come back and pay more and more… these psychics are assholes and only care about the dollar signs $$$ ching ching ching… when I read for a client, I give 110% (meaning I go beyond the limit of what I should be doing – not in an effort to overimpress or overextend but in an effort to make sure you are looked after and not screwed over!)… I get all the information spirit will give to me and I pass it onto you! In very rare cases, information can be lighter than others readings and reading results will vary but most people who have had a reading with me will tell you, that I am known for giving you the full picture and looking at outside influences etc where I can… outside the box so to speak. Most psychics and psychic mediums will only give you a short direct and to the point prediction but don’t tell you some of the other stuff that you should have been told or needed to be told etc to get to a particular point in your path and without that valid and necessary missing piece of the puzzle, you may very well end up on a different and downward spiral – so look for that in feedback and reviews too! However! I have seen amazing reviews given to psychics who are just completely full of shit. How does this happen? Just bloody idiots leaving reviews and in some cases, fake reviews. In some instances people not knowing any better! or in other cases, they were actually able to read those people well enough.
READERS WHO ASK FOR A LOT OF DETAIL. IT’S UNNECESSARY!
- I do not ask you for any personal information, dates of births, photographs or anything else when people come to me for readings… occasionally I will ask for at least a first name but most times this isn’t actually needed! I have been known to read for people without even a question and only an email address. I do however allow people to provide that information if it makes them feel more comfortable. Some clients are concerned that without the visual aide or info, I may not be able to connect. It’s not the case but I am happy to help ease those who need to do so or feel they need to connect with you on a more personal level… unless a spirit clearly says NO! then I generally go with the flow.
- Sometimes we may need to ask a first name just to differentiate between energies, especially if there is more than one person in the picture ie love life. 99.9% of the time, I find I actually do not need even a first name. You can’t exactly say “can you tell me who I will end up with out of the 2 guys I am sleeping with”, without at least disclosing a name so we can refer to someone, so we both know whom we are talking about. Don’t beat a psychic up just for asking for the first name of someone you are asking after. Be thankful they took the time to ask a name to ascertain the energy connection etc.
- Occasionally during a reading, a psychic medium may ask a few questions as clarifying and to confirm a connection (that is more of a human clerical err but it is also ok because it can help information flow and in some cases with some passed over loved ones, it is their way of getting your acknowledgement of their existence so please be mindful of that too)… answer only what you feel comfortable answering. A good reader will be able to continue the connection, even if you are unsure or don’t want to say. In some cases, we may not want for you to even say anything or have any input… again, someone trying to talk through and control a whole reading will actually hinder it! You can rest assured, I will tell you, if you are doing this.
- An example: I recently had a client who wanted to know about her future love life. I kept seeing a man NOW in her life and she kept denying it. She was very adamant that there was no one. Sternly and rudely she said “No! There is NO ONE! That is wrong!”… I asked her 3 more times and she still kept denying but I knew she was lying and hiding her man friend – simply because she did not want to acknowledge him or want him in her future life. Spirit told me to ask her one more time (knowing she would give in to the truth) “Are you surrrrre?” I said, turning my head to the side while smiling at her knowingly… “I am seeing someone and spirit is telling me there is and that you are lying”. I apologised that she was being accused of lying but that spirit was being very clear with this information.
She then and only then admitted that there was a man in her life now.
As the saying goes – if you want to hide something, a GENUINE Psychic Medium is not the person to go to…
- DO NOT play games, trickery or trying to test a Psychic Medium… because as the above example shows, you will get shown up for it and it also does on some occasion upset the spirit world. Yes spirits can get pissed off too – it doesn’t matter how pure or impure their energy is – if you are taking the piss, they are going to know about it and in some cases they will not like it… others will shrug it off and not care and others will follow through with what needs to happen or be said ie me being told to ask 1 more time.
Playing games is also a waste of good money, time and energy – try to be as open and honest without feeling the need to be overindulgent of your personal information.
- You do have a right not to tell your life story or all your secrets. In fact, I usually do not want to hear it all… more often than not, it isn’t necessary and you are just wasting good time but sometimes a good reading can be like a good therapy session – just getting all that gunk off your mind and soul can be life changing in itself! Spirit will direct where you need to be at… In some cases a psychic will know that you are holding stuff back or not wanting to say and in some respects, a good psychic will respect that and not dig too deep or invade your privacy and that is ok too but as the above example shows, she needed to know about the man currently in her life because whether she liked it or not, he was for now, here to stay unless she chose to cut the ties and walk away forever. In fact, the more you waffle on, the more time you waste… some interaction is good but as previously mentioned do not try to control the reading, let it flow a little.
- In saying all of that, once you feel that you have found a reputable Psychic Medium, it is important to come to the reading with an open mind. Being closed off or too sceptic will not help your reading in the slightest. If a person has already definitively decided in their mind, that this is not real, it can be sometimes very difficult to change that belief. Even so, I am going to step out on a limb here and say, I have successfully turned many a sceptic around without too much of an issue… in fact without any at all!
- It can be hard to get through to a person who has held some beliefs, religious or scientific, that bring up fear about Mediumship or Death ie the information is coming from the Devil!!! lol… Even if I bring through the most mind blowing and detailed information from loved ones on the spirit side of life or insight from past or future to come or as I often have a habit of doing, saying what someone has said, word for word!, the “closed” or fearful person will try to find any excuse to rationalise away the experience, so that they may find a way to support their already held belief – which kind of just ruins it for themselves to be frank… I find this to be most true with people who have a lot of fear or misunderstanding about death, a strong need to be in control, or feel that this process or reality somehow threatens what they have already decided and strongly hold to be the “truth.”
- IF you choose to do the above, that is totally your call and no one can tell you to do otherwise, but I never doubt that sooner or later things will things come to pass, you will end up seeing the truth for what was predicted etc… I have changed the mind of many a sceptic! Some of my best clients were sceptical when they first came to me but they have a nice energy and meant no harm so the spirit world was not offended and it just flows from there because those people are still my clients to this day. Once you start rattling off things that have happened in the past, that you had no way of knowing or can tell them things about themselves or someone else in their lives now, they soon come to realise.
PLEASE LEAVE YOUR EXPECTATIONS AT THE DOOR
- If you would like to receive the best reading and experience possible, it is a good idea to have a few questions ready to begin with. You don’t have to but it is better to.
- Specify a focus for your reading. Your focus may be current life issues of love, health or work for example, or to connect with loved ones on the spirit side but once we begin, please allow for Spirit to guide the reading and the process. Some clients make the mistake of bombarding info in a bid to influence the outcome of the reading. Don’t do that to yourself or to the reader.
- The most important thing to remember about this process is that the spirit world does not yield to the rules and laws of reason and logic that we live by here in the physical world. This is not a rational, logical process. There are spiritual laws and happenings that you are not aware of. It is not possible to control this energy or the spirit realm. I do however have a very amazing connection with my guide/s around me and so often we converse about a lot of details and well, I can’t actually reveal all of that.
- The spirit world is in control. Any attempts by you to push a point or to try to control or argue information coming through and in relation to attempting to direct the reading or insight can cut off the energy flow (even just temporarily) and make the reading difficult/awkward and you can sometimes upset the spirit realm by doing so. I’ve had some spirit/s and other angelic type realms say the person can get stuffed in their own little way… we can only deliver what we are meant to deliver so you can push push push for what you want but you won’t necessarily get it.
- Spirits can not be in 10 places at once and do have other things they do – they do not wait around all day waiting on an appointment at 10am on the 21st of bloody June for a psychic medium to click their fingers because a client said so. Again! Hasn’t happened to me yet when I haven’t been able to make the connection but it does happen and it can happen.
- It may also adversely affect your reading and your experience – If a person is particularly ungrateful, demanding or controlling, or spirit sensing they are coming for the wrong reasons or with bad intent or very sceptical, spirits may just stop communicating with you and refuse to answer. It is very important to be “open” to whomever and whatever information comes through. I always trust that whatever and whomever comes through, is what is most important for my client to hear at this time in their life. Even if you don’t think so – they do KNOW BEST! SPIRIT knows YOU better than you do more often than not!
- A message that seems unimportant at the time of the reading will often have major significance in the future – Please keep an open mind and hold on to it!
- If a warning comes through bloody listen to it – it came through for a reason and to fail advice from spirit/s or the afterlife will often be to your own detriment. For example: years ago a friend of mine went to a reader and she was warned to not take her mother in water. Swimming. The reader picked up that the mother could not swim. Whilst the reader was not specific she did mention a jet or plane and something to do with water – she was stating some of the words and pictures coming through but it was not completely clear to the reader.
My “friend” at the time did what she wanted, knowing that her mother could not swim and took her for a ride on a jetski in a local lake. She was being silly on the jetski, showing off for other onlookers. Her mother fell into the water from the jetski and drowned in my friends arms.
- Sometimes warnings given by spirit are in our control to see through and occasionally grab a second chance, sometimes they are still out of our control but usually, you will get told what you are meant to on the day. Sometimes we heed the warnings, sometimes we don’t and sometimes there is nothing we can do about it.
- A Psychic Medium is not a miracle life changer… we can pass the insight, advice and so forth forward but it is totally on you what you do with that information! If you get a warning and ignore it – on you my friend! But just know with a reader like me, you can come back and I will see if I can help you fix it (where applicable)… free of judgement! or I told you so’s!
If you receive insight and advice and do nothing with it, waiting for that miracle to fall into your lap but 2 years later nothing has changed – that is also ON YOU! Advice and insight, no matter how logical it may seem is information from spirit that has been confirmed as being best for you and your life path. Unless you get specifically told to sit back and do nothing and wait for it to fall into your lap, then please take the advice given to you – from a trusted knowing accurate psychic medium.
- A decent Psychic Medium offers no judgement. You should be free to be YOU always. And with myself, you can pretty much ask me anything… I see all sorts of things, including intimate stuff! I read for all walks of life and it matters not to me whom you are in love with and so forth.
- Will a good psychic medium know if you are having bad thoughts about them personally or doubting them etc? Yes we do know. Each reaction of that information is totally up to the individual psychic. Usually I just ignore it and don’t let it effect me or your reading & either know or hope you will see the light… At worst, I may just think you’re a bit of an asshole (if you are being rude or having attitude etc) but I certainly won’t tell you that lol…but I always try to treat all my clients with the utmost of respect and treat you how I would want to be treated… I am known for making my clients feel happy and content, not confused etc so it is my goal that you leave happy… I recently had a client who told me it was the first time she had left a psychic and not felt confused. She knew for the first time ever what she needed and had to do. She has since confirmed that a number of things I said, have in fact happened and that the advice I gave has really helped her move forward and happier in her life. That feedback is the stuff I truly love! Knowing I have made a genuine positive difference! These are the sorts of psychics you want to seek out – the ones that genuinely care for you – not the ones who it is simply all about the money! Where you don’t just feel like a number.
- Try not to compare one psychic with another… just because 10 other psychics told you one thing, and I say something completely opposite, won’t mean I am wrong – I have had a few clients say this to my very face… or via email… but 3 other psychics said that we will get married!! You are wrong!… If they were so right and you had faith in it, why did you instinctively feel the need to go ask another psychic? Chances are your gut is telling you something is off with the entire picture… trust those instincts guys!… And again, I am going to emphasise that I have been proven to be accurate on those occasions as well.
- My clients are number 1 and I do not feed them bullshit. If I am unsure of something for whatever reason, then I will just say so. And I will usually offer explanation of why etc… sometimes WE ARE NOT MEANT TO know every little detail of our lives because sometimes we can mess things up by having some of that knowledge or sometimes we just have to experience a certain thing, whether it be good or bad or totally tragic to bring us to another path or period of growth. I trust totally in the powers that be, that you get what you are meant to in your booking time… however! AGAIN, do not expect to know everything in that 1 booking… you will need regular readings for that type of insight. Especially if you didn’t even get to ask all the questions you had in your mind or prepared or the reading was spent entirely focused on other things.
WILL IT ALL MAKE SENSE TO ME? OR LEAVE ME FEELING CONFUSED?
- It is VERY COMMON that some information that comes through in the reading may not make entire sense to you at the time of the reading. That is because in some instances, it hasn’t happened YET or it won’t make sense til after – those types of predictions, simply serve as a confirmation to accuracy in some cases – but that will vary…
- The reality is that sometimes we don’t see a certain path in front of us or we can’t imagine someone doing something or us doing a particular thing or in some cases, it just won’t make sense regardless of the situation until after it happened because it could in some cases be a lesson that needs to be learnt then, later on!
- Please DO NOT dismiss the information as wrong, you will do yourself a huge disservice if you do. This is precisely why I often provide you with a recording of the reading. I urge you to listen to the reading again, even if a few times if you need too. I receive a lot of emails and PM’s from clients who validate information in a reading, after the reading.
- Spirits have a great way of dismissing some scepticism by bringing through information that you have no knowledge of at the time of the reading, but later find out to be accurate. They will very often bring through events or signs to you that are going to be made visible to you in the future. This provides great validation to you that the whole experience was real and more importantly that I was really connecting with your loved one.
- So do yourself a favour and do some homework, ask around your family or friends about unknown information in the reading. Sometimes other family members know stuff that you do not have common knowledge of.
- As for the things you cannot validate right away, be patient and keep your mind open and sooner or later it will make sense and you will be sending me an email or 2 too! Sometimes it’s all just a matter of waiting to see it unfold.
- Psychic Mediums are only limited by the time you have booked with them. So DO NOT expect a full life story reading of every in and out and every little thing going to happen in your life IF you only booked 30mins or an hour etc. Once the timers up, it is up! No psychic should or is obligated to go right over time and you should never ask this of any one! To ask, demand or try to milk the situation will only annoy the spirits and possibly the reader… remember this is the readers income! Spirit does not assist for us to get milked or used for our time. Be respectful of the readers time. If you want more time, ask for it and pay for it or make another booking in the future to cover other topics or ones you want more insight on. And remember all the reader wants is to be reimbursed for their time and energy. They have mouths to feed too and I have said it before and I will say it again – do you ask a hairdresser for a free haircut and not expect to be told to bugger off? Don’t do it! You’re a rude person if you do and if you aren’t rude, you are probably genuinely desperate and those people I offer freebie readings too in various formats… keep in mind, we can also see if you are full of crap when you profess to have no money etc. So keep your shame about you!
- Recently, I heard about a client who was annoyed because she didn’t recall whether a reader had touched on a medical scare she had. Truth is, the reader didn’t recall whether they did or not either HOWEVER, it occurred to the reader that 1. the focus of the reading was totally on other topics and other people. 2. that no time or space was allowed in the reading for the reader to hear or get other messages because of no. 1 point and also because they had already gone well over time! annnd importantly the client also did not specifically ask… 2 scenarios here… 1. the reader should not have felt obligated to go over time. 2. The medical scare turned out to be just that! Just a fear/scare/Dr thinking it may have been the case when tests proved otherwise… it is most likely that it didn’t come through because it wasn’t a reality and to be fair if you’ve already gone over time, what more do you want? Would you like some blood with that too? Be fair guys and get real! Don’t blame a psychic for not seeing your fake health scare – that’s not fair on the psychic and you will also be hurting yourself with that sort of attitude.
- Also, do not expect any reader to tell you that you are going to become unwell or get a disease or that someone close to you is going to pass away – sometimes you just aren’t meant to hear it from us. Sometimes you are.
MORE ABOUT MEDIUM & SPIRIT STUFF!…
WILL THE LOVED ONE I WANT TO SPEAK TO COME THROUGH ON THE DAY?
- In my personal experience as a Psychic Medium, 98% of the time the person that you want to come through, will. It is important to understand that the spirit world decide who will come through, not you or I and sometimes they may not be available OR it may just not be time for them to come through OR they may not even be ready to speak to you! We may “ask” for a particular loved one to come through and I can usually find them and bring them through at some point anyway… sometimes they will come through without asking but most times you will need to specify you want to chat to them etc or ask if they are ok etc.
- There are occasionally, instances where a spirit will not come through for different “spiritual reasons” which are very individual, and may apply to the person that I am reading for or the spirit. Sometimes if the spirit died suddenly, tragically or very recently, they may not come through until the end of the reading – simply because they aren’t entirely ready to give that much that soon – it all very much varies.
- Sometimes the intensity of the emotion of speaking with their loved one on the spirit side might be a little overwhelming. It is important to remember that they are your friends and loved ones and they come to say hello and offer comfort, support and closure…they do not want to scare you or upset you. If they sense that you are becoming scared or uncomfortable with the process they will often pull back their energy and stop communicating. It really all depends on the individual and or you! Sometimes they have lots to say and clarification to give… recently I had a freebie client confirm my accuracy on her father who has passed away… he came through loud and clear but politely as he didn’t want to freak her out – but he was annoyed that her sibling had something of his and was concerned about the outcome of it. That was just part of the picture but I did have to take small steps with her because he showed me that if I blurted it all out as clearly as he was showing it to me, she would have become overwhelmed so I had to dull it down a little for the delivery and for him to comfortably come through – I basically had to liaise with him on the matter and conclude I would deliver it, the way he wanted it delivered.
CAN I ASK QUESTIONS AND SPEAK TO MY LOVED ONES?
- Yes we can certainly give it a bash! Think of it as if I am like the translator, delivering information back and forth between you and them, as if I was translating from one language to another. Every reading and spirit is very unique, and they may give you answers to some of your questions, but please be aware that they may not give you all the answers you are seeking for various reasons… some people just want to be left in peace and for example might not want you to know one of their secrets – you just have to accept what comes or doesn’t come through on the day.
- Loved ones will sometimes, offer their advice or guidance, or alert you to things you may need to be more aware of in your life or future and sometimes they may not have any of that to say at all.. sometimes they will nag you or drill you in some way and other times they will offer no real advice knowing you have a path to follow and a life to live your own way!.
- Please note: you may not always get through whom you want through on the day and sometimes you may not even get anyone!… even if you are surprised by this just take it and go with it – it’s for a reason. There may be a next time.
- Spirits will also often tell us of things we have no technical knowledge of but spirits will always find a way of helping us express those things as best that we can 🙂
HOW DOES TIMING WORK IN SPIRIT LAND?
- What seems like a very long time in your life, will be literally minutes in the spirit world’s perception of time. 20 years to us is like 20 minutes to people on the spirit side is what I recently read but honestly that’s a load of shit too – maybe to an angel but a spirit of a loved up passed over one, it is like 20 years is more like 2 years. It is common that spirits will come through to say hello that you have not seen or heard from, or even thought of in decades. And this is the reason you won’t often see a spirit for a very long time.
- I often aim to ask spirit/s for time frame but when they use the term “soon”, depending on the person or situation it can be next week, next month or even a year or 2 away! “soon” can be a long time away in fact… so unless spirit gives specific time frames and no inkling to me of even a feeling of time, you just have to roll with what comes.
- They could be people you grew up with, friends from school or someone you served the counters of the local maccas with. Family may come through that you never had a chance to meet while alive, you may not know them but they certainly know who you are! If you cannot identify someone who is coming through in your reading, at the time of the reading, please do not dismiss them or think that I am wrong! Hold on to that information, ask around your family and do some homework and try to figure out who they are. Sooner or later something will jog your memory and you will send me an email saying “oh I figured out who so and so was!”
DO YOU HEAR VOICES? DOES MY LOVED ONE ACTUALLY SPEAK TO YOU?
- When I “hear” names or voices, please keep in mind that I am not hearing them with my ears as I hear you (it can seem like a similar experience though) – you won’t be able to hear the voices too UNLESS a spirit wants to go that way with it lol but I imagine that would scare the crap out of most people.
- When I go quiet, I am sometimes listening to the voices or communicating with the spirit/s. Don’t think I have zoned out or not doing anything… half the time when I am speaking to you, I am having a 3 or 4 way convo, sometimes more!
- I will hear names of people, places, nicknames, sometimes pet’s names. I can hear the names of a disease or health issues, numbers and so forth – whatever is relevant… Most of the time what I hear is crystal clear to me and I know exactly the word I am hearing. However some times, such as in the case of a nickname, pets name, name in another language, or some funny little made up name the family used, I may not hear the word exactly especially if the name is not familiar to me. Whatever the case, we will talk through it on the day.
- Sometimes what is important to you or what you want to question will be of no importance to the spirit too and that must be considered… just because it’s important to you to get a confirmation via a word or name, doesn’t mean it will be to the spirit.
- Spirits may not always tell me whether they are, for example a “father”, “father-in law” or “step-father”. Spirits think differently to us and those details that seem important to us, may not be to them and or they may not be able to communicate it clearly for some reason… Apparently, it happens… Sometimes they will, but sometimes they won’t. I just know they are in the zone of “father” to you, or are a person who was “like a father” to you (like a mother’s boyfriend OR an Uncle who was super close can sometimes come through as a father figure). Or a father figure in general etc. Other times, they will be super specific! It varies.
- If you have been divorced for a very long time, family from that marriage may also come through in your reading as your family. Yes, even a former mother in law! (God forbid hey)… Spiritually you are all still connected by the bonds of family whether you are divorced or not. If someone comes through that you were not on good terms with or maybe did not get along with in life, please be receptive – sometimes it could be the closure you need or that they need themselves! Many times they show up to make amends, apologise or occasionally make a point of letting you know that you were in the wrong but they forgive you etc… it will vary!
WILL BAD OR EVIL SPIRITS COME THROUGH DURING MY READING?
- Many people who have misunderstanding and fear about what a Psychic Medium does may be scared, especially if they come from a very strict or traditionally religious background. I understand and respect this concern, but it is a fear derived from a complete misunderstanding of the spirit realm and what I do as a Psychic Medium.
I have very specific things that I do before doing this work, that make sure that both you and I are in the light and protected & I also cleanse my space after you leave!
- I make sure that the only spirits that come through in a Reading, are coming through only from a place of love and caring for you and to support your highest good and personal growth. Period.
- I did recently have a local ghost spirit pass by my van as a client and I were doing a reading, but he meant no harm and I asked him to move on… he did. He just likes to haunt people occasionally…
- IF for example during an email reading, I pick up you have negative energy or a spirit attachment, I will advise you how to proceed but do not offer this as a service because it is along the lines of unethical to offer that kind of service for money. Especially long distance… So even though I am capable, I will only offer you self help techniques and or tell you to go to someone else… way too many frauds in this area as well and I have no part of that!
- The spirit realm is not to be feared. Communication with the spirit realm has one purpose and one purpose only, healing…for the person in spirit and also for the person still in the physical. Given things can turn ugly on the darkside but that’s a whole nother level of blog unto itself.
FEAR OF THE UNKNOWN OR NOT WANTING TO HEAR WHAT YOU DO NOT WANT TO HEAR.
- Death is merely a part of life. We are not in control as much as we would like to be and think that we are……and we are not supposed to be.
- Every day here on earth is a gift to be embraced and enjoyed and sometimes just endured. Do not take a moment or a day for granted, as tomorrow is not promised to any of us. So love and live up the moment as much as you can.
- Choose to be happy, choose to embrace and seek out the joy in life, and choose to stay in the light. Choose to not tune into all of the darkness and negativity here. That does not mean we live in a bubble of bullshit or in fantasy land and just block it out, just ignore it… it means we acknowledge it, we learn from it and we let that shit go! We release it! We let go of the bad and let the good in.
- Our lives are NOT about being a VICTIM or being the result of what has happened to us. Bad things happen to all of us here in different ways, off and on. Our lives ARE all about how we overcome the bad things that happen to us. We are here to overcome, grow and most importantly… learn.
- “Bad” things, events or obstacles are actually opportunities to help us grow, not punishments – even though they can sometimes appear to be that way. They are life lessons apparently, and we are here to learn.
- Fear can be a healthy early warning system if it keeps us out of a harmful situation, but is important to not let your life be ruled or controlled by fear. No spirit or universe wants to see you suffer and not growing from all experiences be they good or bad… try to think outside the square but understandably it is easy to ask why something is happening to you or what you did to deserve that. You did nothing, it is just life, be it unfortunate or not. The message here really is that we need to find the good in the bad but sometimes we won’t be ready or able to do that and that’s ok too! A good psychic will know and see that and hopefully be able to step you through it.
- Sometimes, some things happen for a reason… for example, a mate might cheat on you and you catch them out (or a psychic might be inclined to tell you because you are in some sort of danger ie an std) because you were meant to see them for the true disaster they really were and for you to be able to open your doors to a new love that you better deserve.
Yes! Very painful indeed! But you get my point I am sure.
- As a reader whilst I stipulate and say all that, the compassionate side of me will tell you that agreed, life sometimes sucks and it hurts terribly when we lose a loved one from this physical plane BUT we do need to attempt to rise above all the bad best that we can, learn where we can and try to live our lives as happily as we can. Death and loss is a whole new subject as well though and ultimately we will always feel this is an unfair part of life, on some level. If you have lost a loved one, dear to you, you will know what I mean…
- People always tell me that I have “a gift” OR That I AM BLESSED, or a Godsend or even an Angel… a gift they sometimes believe is from God. I am happy for any person to believe whatever they want to believe – it’s all good by me… I have no ego about any of it… I am a natural born psychic medium who has been gifted a lot! And I love it!
- I usually look at myself as though I am very lucky… to have this gift and ability. Blessed even yes, I agree. I also have a very strong connection to the spirit world and even the occasional angel, so it’s all good by me! 🙂 xo
- I do believe that I am “gifted” in the amount of natural ability that I have and was born with, but I have also worked very hard to establish myself and should be treated as respectfully as with any other professional.
- Everyone has a certain amount of intuition but that doesn’t make you a psychic medium professional potential, it just means you have it and should use it for yourself as much as you can… sometimes when you think that you might be in danger for example, that could be your own natural instincts saying “Heyyy dude! Don’t go there, you are going to get hurt!”
- You might call it a “hunch” or “gut feeling” – that’s your natural instinct/intuition. Use it and use it wisely as much as you can! You have it for a reason.
- Some people have said that my insight and advice (from spirit) has been more valuable than any counselling session they ever had and what a true gift I have been to them. No I am not suggesting you all run out and quit therapy or counselling lol…
- Some people think because we are given a gift we are obligated to give the gift away or share it with others. I share my gift by offering a service but I do not offer my gift for free very often as, how will I pay my bills or put the food in mouths of babes? Spirit/s have no issue, nor does the universe in a request to be reimbursed for our time.
BELIEVE AND HAVE FAITH THAT THEY ARE WITH YOU.
- You do not need me to talk to your loved ones… they see you and they hear you. They can visit with you whenever they choose. If you hear from them or see them, do not be alarmed, it does not mean they are “stuck” here on the physical plane or not in heaven, they are just visiting you.
- If you want to see and hear them, then you should pay attention to your dreams as sometimes they will come through there.
- You must also learn to be quiet, still and receptive and if you try, have no fear, and practice, you may see and hear them too. Perfectly ordinary everyday people, tell me all of the time, about the experiences they have had of seeing and hearing their loved ones. All that is required is that you let go of your fear, pay attention and most importantly… believe!
- Sometimes however a lot of you will get very little information or signs and that is ok too! And that’s how I can sometimes help you. Don’t be alarmed or feel sad if you never have a sign… after all you may not be psychic medium yourself and the loved one may not be able to bring themselves to making themselves obvious and sometimes they will know it would just scare the socks off of you as well!
There is a lot more I could add to this article but I am hoping you were able to get through all of this without too much of a hassle to your eyes lol and hope it has given you a small piece of insight as to what I do, what you can expect and what you shouldn’t expect. And even if you do not use my services at least keep your eyes open for what to look out for in fraudulent or decent readers… I know some readers who are very hit and miss, meaning some of the info is right, more often than not, a lot of it is off the mark – avoid those readers, they serve no purpose in the world of professionals either! Given sometimes you are not meant to know some things exact as they are but generally you will work out what I am meaning fairly quickly.
Readings can be purchased here: www.psychicmediumluanheslin.com